Java Code Generator For JSON Processing
JSON is used almost every application. Processing JSON is very common task and we write code for that.This tool has been builtup to generate java code to process JSON. Input is JSON and output is java code. It can generate java code which is required to parse a JSON String and to generate the JSON string.
Click Here To Watch A Demo On It
How It Works:
It first check the correctness of the input JSON string and applies the
code generation algorithim on input parameters to generate the java
code. Input Parameters are:
- JSON Constant File: The name of the java constant file used to
define JSON attribute names.
- JSON Util File: The name of the JSON utility file which is
referred from the generated code
- Root Tag Name: Name of the root tag of the JSON String.
- Return Type: It is optional. With the help of this attribute
we can can mention whether we need to value in a list, set or map
after parsing the JSON
- Generate Constant Entries: If you check this check box tool
will generate java code for constant decleration.
- JSON Library Name: JSON library to be used by the generated
code to parse the JSON string.