XML is used almost every application. Processing xml is very common task and we write code for that.This tool has been built up to generate JAVA code which is required to process XML.. Input is XML and output is java code. It can generate java code which is required to parse a XML document and to generate the XML document.
Here To Watch A Demo On It(https://youtu.be/9WxzncKkLn0).
How It Works:
It first check the correct ness of the input XML and analyse it. It
applies the code generation algorithim on input parameters and generate
the java code. Input Parameters are:
- XML Constant File: The name of the java constant file used to
define XML elements and attribute names.
- XML Util File: The name of the XML utility file which is
referred from the generated code
- API Name: Name of the API which will be invoked. It is used in
the generated java code to create input XML.
- Return Type: It is optional. With the help of this attribute
we can can mention whether we need to value in a list, set or map
after parsing the XML
- Generate Constant Entries: If you check this check box tool
will generate java code for constant declerations.