An utility for formatting SQL query.
It formats any SQL query (DDL and DML statements). It takes SQL query as
input and produce a formatted SQL query which is to read and understand.
It has following featurs.
- Supports any DDL(INSERT, UPDATE and DELET) and DML (Create,
Drop, Alter) statements
- It supports standard SQL as well as multiple database native SQLs(e.g. Oracle, SQL
Server, MySQL,DB2, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL, RedShift )
- It can convert the SQL keywords to upper or lower cases based
on user choice
- Supports multiple indentation level
- Provides options for multiple "lines between queries"
There is a default value assigned for every options.
How It Works: