JSON data format is used very frequently. We receive JSON Schema from other project team very frequently. We need to generate JSON String from JSON schema very frequently. This tool will generate JSON data string from JSON schema
Steps to Generate a JSON Data String from a JSON Schema.
- Step 1: Paste JSON Schema string in .the text area..
- Step 2: Click on Schema To JSON Data button.
It supports any JSON schema format.
Here To Watch A Demo On It(https://youtu.be/SPonTmpOPs4).
How It Works:
It works based on the input JSON Schema.It check the correctness of the
Schema and analyse it's structure to identify elements and attributes of
the target JSON document. Generate JSON based on the element and
attribute decleration. It setup default value based on the data type the
If the JSON schema contains array, it will generate JSON for all array
elements. JSON data can be validated against the JSON Schema).
Steps to follow:
- Put JSON Schema in the text area.
- Click on 'Generate JSON String button' button. Generated JSON
data string will be displayed in the next page in a text area.
- Copy and save it. Or Click on 'ShowInBrowser' button to view
generated JSON in browser.