Both XML are being used almost every application. We need to extract text content from XML string. and use them in other application or preparing in a document. This XML to Text Converter tool converts XML to Text string. It can be directly used online free. No need to download it. It has implemented to by custom algorithim in JAVA. Takes XML as input and produce text string.
It does the following things:
- Sort the XML String Before Extracting The text values.
- List down all the text content sequencially.
How It Works:
First format the input XML Strings/file contents. Then it parse the XML
string and extract each element and attribute values. . If there is no
value, just it ignore the corresponding attribute / element. Extracted
all attribute values are concatenated in a string and shown as result. .
. Input Parameters are:
- XML String: Content of the XML file1/string.
- Sort XML String Before Parsing.- Select this checkbox to sort
the XML before conversion.
- Click on the button 'Convert XML to Text'