Base64 To Image Converter tool is used to convert a base64 string to Image and showing it in web page It can produce JPEG, PNG GIF, TIF, BMP, ICO, WebP, SVG image formats. Image will be available for download alsoIt uses java library to decode Base64 input string and convert it into an image
Here To Watch A Demo On It(https://youtu.be/SPonTmpOPs4).
How It Works:
First it analyze base64 input string content. Check the corectness of
the base64 string. Decode the base64 string to byte arry and image
buffer. Once found the correct image format, it convert it to image with
crorrect file extension. It can check whether input string is a base64
string or not. But it will not be able to validate whether it belongs to
a supported image type or not before converting it. So it will try to
convert the input the base64 string to image forcefully. Therefore you
make sure input string belongs to image. It it can not convert to a
image, it will show the exact error message.
Steps To Execute:
- Input string needs to be a valid base64 string
- User selected image type should be in the supported image type
- Base64 input string size needs to be less than 200mb
- Add base64 string content in the first text area.
- Select the image type from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Convert To Image button