XPath is used to refer any element or attribute in a XML document.XPath is used in source code to retrieve value from XML document.XPath testing is very important for developers. Evaluting a XPath or konwing the XPath is very common requirement. This utility has been built up to to test XPaths of an element or attribute in a XML document. Just need to provide the XML content and XPath to test a XPath.
- The XPath tester supports XML namespaces fully. The declarations of XML namespace does not need to be explicit or on the root XML element. It support xml name space defined anywhere in the document. It supports default namespace also.
- It allows you to test any XPath expressions or queries against the XML string.
- It supports XPath functions (name(), string(), string-length() etc.) and does not restrict to nodes only.
Here To Watch A Demo On It(https://youtu.be/mCDftFTfvKc).
How It Works:
It first validate the input XML and XPath. Apply the XPath on the input
xml document. Result is shown as output in the UI.
- XML Content: Source XML content.
- XPath: It's required and it's value is derived.